- 4 Beds
- 3.5 Baths
- 3,012 Sq. Ft. Sq. Ft. Source:
Auction Property. Listing Price is not approved and not current payoff balance. Transaction is being represented by a Florida Real Estate Attorney. Information herein is intended to be accurate but may not be. All parties advised to conduct separate research. Pursuant to the Offer being reviewed we may place the property in the upcoming auction.… + Read more
Details : Active Closed Pending Sold Under Contract
Property Type:Single Family
Bathrooms:3 Full/1 Half
Square Feet:3012 (approx)
Lot Size:0.13 Acres
Title:Quit Claim DeedDeed type contingent upon title policy purchased at buyer's expense without causing any delays to closing, and any state, local, or title conditions which may require conveyance via Quit Claim Deed or equivalent.
Exterior / Lot Features
Parking:2 Garage Spaces
Potential Short Sale
#498 - Short Sale Event
Online Registration Closed
In order to download the documents, you must be logged in.
- There is a Buyer's Premium Fee based on a percent of the Winning Bid Amount with a minimum Fee. The Buyer's Premium will be 5 percent of the Winning Bid Amount or the Minimum Fee of $2,500 (US), whichever is greater. The payment of the Buyer's Premium fee shall be a condition of Closing.
- Property is being offered “AS IS, WHERE IS”.
- There are no inspections or financing contingencies.
- Property is being offered as a short sale.
- Buyer's Agent Commission to be paid per Servicer's standard short sale guidelines and approval.
- The Earnest Money Deposit will be 3 percent of the Total Purchase Price or the Minimum of $3,000 (US), whichever is greater.
- Final offer subject to Seller’s approval, which shall be given or denied at Seller's sole and absolute discretion; Seller has fifteen (15) calendar days to make this determination.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale.
- Information is available for marketing purposes only.
- Xome Inc. companies are affiliates of the seller and/or servicer of this property, Nationstar Mortgage LLC d/b/a Mr. Cooper.
- Buyers of occupied properties will be required to abide by all local, state, and federal laws and orders when working with occupants of an acquired property. In response to the COVID-19 coronavirus declared pandemic, local, state, and federal laws, regulations, and moratoriums have been enacted to protect those who suffer hardships and are negatively impacted by the virus. The buyer may be required to sign an acknowledgement indicating that the Subject Property and any or all occupants residing therein may be protected by one or more occupancy laws or orders, and the buyer commits to honor and comply with all such applicable laws, regulations, orders, and moratoriums. In particular, the buyer will agree not to commence any court action or other legal proceedings to evict or dispossess the current occupants of the Subject Property until doing so does not violate any such law, regulation, order, or moratorium.