- 3 Beds
- 2.0 Baths
- 1,646 Sq. Ft. Sq. Ft. Source:
Prior to bidding on the property due diligence is required by the buyer in order to determine if property is financeable. This 1646 square foot single family home has 3 bedrooms and 2.0 bathrooms. Subject is located in town where there is plenty of shopping, entertainment, gas stations etc. If closing is completed by 12/29/22, buyer will receive a … + Read more
Details : Active Closed Pending Sold Under Contract
Property Type:Single Family
Square Feet:1646 (approx)
Lot Size:0.14 Acres
Title:Special Warranty DeedDeed type contingent upon title policy purchased at buyer's expense without causing any delays to closing, and any state, local, or title conditions which may require conveyance via Quit Claim Deed or equivalent.
Exterior / Lot Features
Parking:1 Garage Space
Bank Owned (REO)
#499 - REO - CYBER MONDAY EVENT
Online Registration Closed
In order to download the documents, you must be logged in.
- Earnest money confirmation will be required within 48 hours of an executed Purchase Agreement or the Seller will have the option to cancel the Purchase Agreement immediately.
- The Auctioneer may bid on behalf of the Seller up to the amount of the Reserve Price by placing successive or consecutive bids for a property or by placing bids in response to other bidders. Any such bids placed by the Auctioneer will not result in a Winning Bid.
- Deed type will be a SWD or equivalent; except in states that require a covenant deed, Grant Deed (California) or General Warranty Deed.
- There is a Buyer's Premium Fee based on a percent of the Winning Bid Amount with a minimum Fee. The Buyer's Premium will be 5 percent of the Winning Bid Amount or the Minimum Fee of $2,500 (US), whichever is greater. The payment of the Buyer's Premium fee shall be a condition of Closing.
- Property is being offered “AS IS, WHERE IS”.
- There are no inspections or financing contingencies.
- The Earnest Money Deposit will be 1 percent of the Total Purchase Price or the Minimum of $1,000 (US), whichever is greater.
- Final offer subject to Seller’s approval, which shall be given or denied at Seller's sole and absolute discretion; Seller has fifteen (15) calendar days to make this determination.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale.
- Information is available for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the listing agent directly with questions or inquiries regarding this property.
- Pre-Auction Offers - Offers must be submitted at least 48 hours prior to the start of the Auction Event. If the Pre-Auction offer is not accepted by the Seller before the Auction starts, it will be deemed rejected. If rejected, we encourage all buyers to bid once the Auction begins.