AUCTION - Retail
3676 5th Avenue
Exterior / Lot Features
2 Garage Spaces,
Chris Johnson - - IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd., via Xome Inc. and , Copyright 2016 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders
- The Auctioneer may bid on behalf of the Seller up to the amount of the Reserve Price by placing successive or consecutive bids for a property or by placing bids in response to other bidders. Any such bids placed by the Auctioneer will not result in a Winning Bid.
- There is a Buyer's Premium Fee based on a percent of the Winning Bid Amount with a minimum Fee. The Buyer's Premium will be 5 percent of the Winning Bid Amount or the Minimum Fee of $2,500 (US), whichever is greater. The payment of the Buyer's Premium fee shall be a condition of Closing.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any Property, condition of title, value or otherwise are provided on this website for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status or condition of the property now or at the time of sale.
- Information is available for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the listing agent directly with questions or inquiries regarding this Property or transaction details (e.g., contingencies, earnest money requirements, deed/conveyance type, etc.).
- Highest Bids are subject to Seller’s approval, which shall be given or denied at Seller's sole and absolute discretion; Seller has three (3) calendar days to make this determination.
- Pre-Auction Offers - Offers must be submitted at least 72 hours prior to the start of the Auction Event through the 'Make Offer' link or by submitting the offer directly to the Listing Agent. If the Pre-Auction offer is not accepted by the Seller 24 hours before the Auction starts, it will be deemed rejected. If rejected, we encourage all buyers to bid once the Auction begins.
|License #||Auctioneer Surety Bond # SUR0034096, Xome Inc. Surety Bond # SUR0034179|