- 3 Beds
- 1.0 Baths
- 903 Sq. Ft. Sq. Ft. Source:
Prior to bidding on the property due diligence is required by the buyer in order to determine if property is financeable. This 903 square foot single family home has 3 bedrooms and 1.0 bathrooms. Subject property is a three bedrooms ranch with a spacious Living Room, Kitchen, full bathroom and full basement with a laundry area. Kitchen is dated and… + Read more
Details : Active Closed Pending Sold Under Contract
Property Type:Single Family
Square Feet:903 (approx)
Lot Size:0.14 Acres
Title:Special Warranty Deed
Exterior / Lot Features
Bank Owned (REO)
#496 - REO - New November Inventory Sales Event
Online Registration Closed
In order to download the documents, you must be logged in.
- Earnest money confirmation will be required within 48 hours of an executed Purchase Agreement or the Seller will have the option to cancel the Purchase Agreement immediately.
- The Auctioneer may bid on behalf of the Seller up to the amount of the Reserve Price by placing successive or consecutive bids for a property or by placing bids in response to other bidders. Any such bids placed by the Auctioneer will not result in a Winning Bid.
- Deed type will be a SWD or equivalent; except in states that require a covenant deed, Grant Deed (California) or General Warranty Deed.
- There is a Buyer's Premium Fee based on a percent of the Winning Bid Amount with a minimum Fee. The Buyer's Premium will be 5 percent of the Winning Bid Amount or the Minimum Fee of $2,500 (US), whichever is greater. The payment of the Buyer's Premium fee shall be a condition of Closing.
- Property is being offered “AS IS, WHERE IS”.
- There are no inspections or financing contingencies.
- The Earnest Money Deposit will be 1 percent of the Total Purchase Price or the Minimum of $1,000 (US), whichever is greater.
- Final offer subject to Seller’s approval, which shall be given or denied at Seller's sole and absolute discretion; Seller has fifteen (15) calendar days to make this determination.
- Information is available for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the listing agent directly with questions or inquiries regarding this property.
- Pre-Auction Offers - Offers must be submitted at least 48 hours prior to the start of the Auction Event. If the Pre-Auction offer is not accepted by the Seller before the Auction starts, it will be deemed rejected. If rejected, we encourage all buyers to bid once the Auction begins.