Please refresh the page to get more up to date bidding updates.
This action is available only for Buyers and Sellers and not for Agents. As you have logged in as an Agent, you will need a customer account to perform this. Please sign up as a customer.
AUCTION - Bank Owned
62 Woodside Ave
Edward Rosenberg - Gage Realty - IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd., via Xome Inc. and , Copyright 2016 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders
- The Auctioneer may bid on behalf of the Seller up to the amount of the Reserve Price by placing successive or consecutive bids for a property or by placing bids in response to other bidders. Any such bids placed by the Auctioneer will not result in a Winning Bid.
- There is a Buyer's Premium Fee based on a percent of the Winning Bid Amount with a minimum Fee. The Buyer's Premium will be 5 percent of the Winning Bid Amount or the Minimum Fee of $2,500 (US), whichever is greater. The payment of the Buyer's Premium fee shall be a condition of Closing.
- Property is being offered “AS IS, WHERE IS”.
- There are no inspection or financing contingencies.
- The Earnest Money Deposit will be 3 percent of the Total Purchase Price or the Minimum of $3,000 (US), whichever is greater.
- Buyer will receive a Special Warranty Deed (SWD) or equivalent.
- Financing Information: Not Available. Cash Purchase Only.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale.
- Information is available for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the listing agent directly with questions or inquiries regarding this property.
- Pre-Auction Offers - Offers must be submitted at least 48 hours prior to the start of the Auction Event. If the Pre-Auction offer is not accepted by the Seller before the Auction starts, it will be deemed rejected. If rejected, we encourage all buyers to bid once the Auction begins.
Listing Courtesy of: Edward Rosenberg - Gage Realty
|Average High Rent||$1,200/mo.|
|Average Median Rent||$935/mo.|
|Average Low Rent||$690/mo.|
Rent estimates based on 60 comparable rental listings with matching bedrooms and approx. size in 2 mile radius.
Rental Data Provided by Rent RangeⓇ
Purchasers are required to conduct their own due diligence and validation.
Est. Cash Flow
Est. Cap Rate
Est. Cash on Cash Return
Est. Gross Yield
Per Seller requirements, this property must be purchased with liquid funds and/or cash in hand. Winning Bidders may also use a private lender to obtain a "hard money loan" which will be considered the same as CASH.
Broker: Viola Robinson
Broker: Jonathan Cerreta
Xome Broker: Larry White Jr.