Please refresh the page to get more up to date bidding updates.
This action is available only for Buyers and Sellers and not for Agents. As you have logged in as an Agent, you will need a customer account to perform this. Please sign up as a customer.
$77,500 Final Bid
760 McKinstry Ave
- The Auctioneer may bid on behalf of the Seller up to the amount of the Reserve Price by placing successive or consecutive bids for a property or by placing bids in response to other bidders. Any such bids placed by the Auctioneer will not result in a Winning Bid.
- There is a Buyer's Premium Fee based on a percent of the Winning Bid Amount with a minimum Fee. The Buyer's Premium will be 5 percent of the Winning Bid Amount or the Minimum Fee of $2,500 (US), whichever is greater. The payment of the Buyer's Premium fee shall be a condition of Closing.
- Property is being offered “AS IS, WHERE IS”.
- There are no inspection or financing contingencies.
- The Earnest Money Deposit will be 3 percent of the Total Purchase Price or the Minimum of $3,000 (US), whichever is greater.
- Buyer will receive a Special Warranty Deed (SWD) or equivalent.
- Property may be subject to leasehold interests or other rights or claims of various tenants or other occupants, and Buyer may be subject to the United States Service Members Civil Relief Act, or other federal, state or local law, as applicable.
- Buyer assumes all responsibility and liability for any occupancy, and assumes all responsibility, liability and cost of taking possession.
- No trespassing on the property or disturbing current occupant.
- No physical access/ability to conduct inspections prior to purchase. Buyer assumes all risk.
- Financing Information: Not Available. Cash Purchase Only.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale.
- Information is available for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the listing agent directly with questions or inquiries regarding this property.
- Xome Inc. companies are affiliates of the seller and/or servicer of this property, Nationstar Mortgage LLC d/b/a Mr. Cooper.
- Pre-Auction Offers - Offers must be submitted at least 48 hours prior to the start of the Auction Event. If the Pre-Auction offer is not accepted by the Seller before the Auction starts, it will be deemed rejected. If rejected, we encourage all buyers to bid once the Auction begins.
- Buyers of occupied properties will be required to abide by all local, state, and federal laws and orders when working with occupants of an acquired property. In response to the COVID-19 coronavirus declared pandemic, local, state, and federal laws, regulations, and moratoriums have been enacted to protect those who suffer hardships and are negatively impacted by the virus. The buyer may be required to sign an acknowledgment indicating that the Subject Property and any or all occupants residing therein may be protected by one or more occupancy laws or orders, and the buyer commits to honor and comply with all such applicable laws, regulations, orders, and moratoriums. In particular, the buyer will agree not to commence any court action or other legal proceedings to evict or dispossess the current occupants of the Subject Property until doing so does not violate any such law, regulation, order, or moratorium.
|Listing Agent||Martin DIETTER|
|Phone Number||+1 (413) 214 4119|
|Brokerage||Marty's Real Estate|
|Managing Broker||Martin Dietter|
|Managing Broker License||9047481|