- 3 Beds
- 3.0 Baths
- 1,267 Sq. Ft. Sq. Ft. Source:
This property is to be placed in an upcoming auction. All bids should be submitted at www.xome.com void where prohibited . All auction properties are subject to a 3% buyer s premium pursuant to the Event Agreement and Auction Terms & Conditions minimums will apply . Please contact listing agent for details and commission paid on this property.
Details : Active Closed Pending Sold Under Contract
Property Type:Single Family
Square Feet:1267 (approx)
Lot Size:0.22 Acres
Title:Quit Claim DeedDeed type contingent upon title policy purchased at buyer's expense without causing any delays to closing, and any state, local, or title conditions which may require conveyance via Quit Claim Deed or equivalent.
Exterior / Lot Features
Parking:2 Garage Spaces
Potential Short Sale
#498 - Short Sale Event
Online Registration Closed
In order to download the documents, you must be logged in.
- The Auctioneer may bid on behalf of the Seller up to the amount of the Reserve Price by placing successive or consecutive bids for a property or by placing bids in response to other bidders. Any such bids placed by the Auctioneer will not result in a Winning Bid.
- There is a Buyer's Premium Fee based on a percent of the Winning Bid Amount. The Buyer's Premium will be 3 percent of the Winning Bid Amount. The payment of the Buyer's Premium fee shall be a condition of Closing.
- Financing Information: Not Available. Cash Purchase Only.
- The content is provided for information purposes only and that bidders must not rely solely on the content without performing independent due diligence prior to bidding on the Property.
- The seller of the Property makes no representations or warranties regarding the Property.
- The winning bidder purchases the Property as-is without warranties, representations or guarantees of any kind.
- Trespassing on the Property is prohibited.
- The loan may be subject to reinstatement prior to sale.
- Photographs may not represent the condition of the Property at the time of sale, or guarantee that anything contained in the photograph will be present when the winning bidder takes possession of the Property.
- Your client’s mortgage servicer will complete the review of this short sale and may need to review other elements (subordinate liens, HOA past dues, etc.) before making a final decision on whether your client can proceed with a short sale. As a result, Fannie Mae’s approval of the sales price and resulting first lien payoff represents only a part of the process required for the approval of the short sale. Further, as part of the servicer’s process, the servicer may request that you provide the contract and settlement statement directly to their attention. In order to avoid delays, please be responsive to the servicer’s requests.
- Buyer's Agent Commission to be paid per Servicer's standard short sale guidelines and approval.
- The Earnest Money Deposit will be 3 percent of the Total Purchase Price or the Minimum of $3,000 (US), whichever is greater.
- Information is available for marketing purposes only.
- Xome Inc. companies are affiliates with the Servicer of this property, Nationstar Mortgage LLC dba Mr. Cooper.
- Buyers of occupied properties will be required to abide by all local, state, and federal laws and orders when working with occupants of an acquired property. In response to the COVID-19 coronavirus declared pandemic, local, state, and federal laws, regulations, and moratoriums have been enacted to protect those who suffer hardships and are negatively impacted by the virus. The buyer may be required to sign an acknowledgement indicating that the Subject Property and any or all occupants residing therein may be protected by one or more occupancy laws or orders, and the buyer commits to honor and comply with all such applicable laws, regulations, orders, and moratoriums. In particular, the buyer will agree not to commence any court action or other legal proceedings to evict or dispossess the current occupants of the Subject Property until doing so does not violate any such law, regulation, order, or moratorium.