Rare Rio Vista Estate sitting on 1.45ac with some of the most spectacular views around. One of the most unique properties in town with a 1/2ac vineyard including Zinfandel and Sangiovese grapes. The custom built home boasts just under 5,000sqft including 4bd/4ba, large open family room with amazing views, large kitchen, formal dining room, bonus room, wine makers room, large workshop, and large balcony with some incredible views!
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
1.45 Acres |Resale Sq. Ft.
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,977 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
220v Service, Electric, City, DSL Available, Natural Gas, PG&E, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Workshop, Storage, Wine Cellar
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Fireplace, Breakfast Area, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Central Vacuum, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Carpet and Other, Vinyl
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Greenhouse Window
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Fireplace, Living Room.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Unfurnished, Foyer Entry, Wet Bar, Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Garage, Garage, Attached Carport, Direct Garage Access, Carport, 2 Carports, Covered, Uncovered, Off Street, RV parking.
- Covered, Deck, Patio
- Sprinklers Automatic
- Lot View
- Hill, Panoramic, Vineyard, Pasture, Greenbelt
- Down Slope
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Storage Area, Workshop, Garden, Landscaped, Landscaped. Storm drains, Down Slope.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $418,000
Median Sold Price $365,000
Days On Market 78
Sales-List Price 99.0%
SOURCE: Bay Area Real Estate Information