First time offering! Dont miss this beautiful young colonial with a full basement located at the end of a dead end street! Spacious, light, & bright open floor plan. Updated eat-in kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, overlooking the family room. Separate dining room. Large master with a walk in closet and en suite bath. Full, unfinished basement with high ceilings just waiting to be finished. Tons of storage. Very private backyard. Close to train, bus, shopping, major roads, restaurants, shopping, ... This is a must see!!
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,037 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Living Room
- Floor - W/W Carpet
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Tub Only, Full Bath
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile, Ceramic, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Basement, Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Furnished, Woodburning Fireplace, Window Blinds, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Stone Counter Top, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway.
- Lot Dimensions
- 120 x 100
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sliding Glass Door. Dead End Street, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $374,900
Median Sold Price $339,900
Days On Site 89
Sales-List Price 100.2%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS