Last Updated: 11/20/2017 7:29 AM
MOVE-IN READY NEW HOME!! Been looking for that New Home that is not TOO big with Large Kitchen, Open Floor Plan, Located on Newer Cul-de-sac street on Town Water & Sewer? This 2150+ sqft. 3/4 Bedroom w/ Farmers Porch, Large Deck, and Two Car Attached Garage might be the one!! 1st floor Bedroom could be used as Formal Dining Rm, Office, Play Rec Rm. Master Bedroom offers TWO Walkin Closets, Ensuite Master Bath, Vaulted Ceiling with Crown Molding. Awesome Kitchen for Entertaining!! 8 Ft. Two Tier Island. Beautiful Alaska White Granite. White Painted Maple Cabinets with Stained Cherry Island. Opened to Family Living Area with Gas Fireplace. Trex 12x16 Deck with Vinyl Railings Plus Farmers Porch. Level Easy Maintainable Lot! Garage has Barn Doors & Garage Door Openers, Fully Insulated, Sheet Rocked & Painted Garage leading into Tiled Back Hallway with 3/4 Bath & possible 1st Floor Bedroom. Low Maintenance inside & out! Energy Efficient! Great Level Lot!
Single Family, Craftsman, Colonial
LP Gas Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, City
2,168 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, 200 Amps
Detailed Room Information
- Master BR with Closet
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks
- Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Stone
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Full, Concrete, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window
- 1. Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Stone Counter Top, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Off Street, Paved Driveway.
- Fiber shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Tennis Court, Biking/Fitness Trail, Insulated Doors. Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Highway Access, Close To School, Cul-De-Sac, Public Roads, Paved Road, Community Maintenance, Clear lot, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Community Tennis