Meticulously maintained custom-built Bryan Lendry home nested within the gated Amelia Island Plantation community. Located on a corner lot where the fairway drapes around two sides of the home providing stunning golf course views from almost every room! Traditional interior aesthetic includes high ceilings, hardwood floors, beautiful millwork, and a bright ambiance from the large windows throughout. This single story home has two spacious master suites creating an ideal layout for guests or multi-generational living. The kitchen, overlooking the family room with built-ins, has a gas cooktop and easy access to the screened-in porch for al fresco dining.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
2,860 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Underground
EMMA LOVE HARDEE
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Foyer, Library
- Master Bedroom on Main, Split Plan
- Eat-In Kitchen, pantry walk-in
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer
- Tile, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Living Room, Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Shelves, Skylight, Unfurnished, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Secured, Driveway.
- Patio Screened
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dock, Trails, Playground, Security, Tennis Court, Sliding Glass Door, Garden, Landscape Lighting. Corner, Golf Course, Gated Community, Private Roads, Asphalt, Irregular, Covenants/Restructions.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $390,990
Median Sold Price $349,095
Days On Site 112
Sales-List Price 97.9%
SOURCE: Northeast Florida MLS, Inc