This cedar-framed cabin located in the heart of Bella Vista is the ideal get-a-way home. While still being near 49, homeowners will be able to experience a peaceful, calm atmosphere. Wake up every morning stepping out on the 800sqft covered patio to the sounds of birds chirping and the scent of fresh air. Surrounded by golf courses, beautiful lakes, and bike trails-- the amenities certainly will not disappoint. This well insulated structured home includes 3 bed/2bath and a kitchen with new appliances. Showings can only take place on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday between 1pm and 6pm.
Single Family, Ranch, Contemporary, Cabin, 1 Story
Water, Electric Water Heater
Concrete, Cedar Exterior
1,762 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
York Sub Bvv
Detailed Room Information
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Ice Maker Hookup, Disposal, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Dryer, Gas Appliances, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Appliances, Microwave Hood, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane. Heat Pump.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas logs, Gas Starter, Family Room.
- Handicapped Access.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Handicapped Access, Attic Storage, Window Blinds, Tile Counter Top, Pantry, Walk-in Closets, Smoke Alarm
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Cedar, Concrete
- Enclosed, Porch, Covered, Rock, Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hardwood Bush/Trees. Cul-De-Sac, Secluded, Lake Front, Shared Road, Private Roads, Paved Road, Sloped, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $229,900
Median sold price $170,975
Days On Market 88
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: ARRBOR: Rogers Board of Realtors