Mountain Glory offers a tranquil environment surrounded by nature, wildlife, fields, forest, and spectacular Mount Katahdin views including surrounding hills and valleys. The home offers three bedrooms, two and a half baths plus a spacious and inviting design including a third level viewing tower/room with 360 degree views. The windows throughout the home take full advantage of views encompassing the property. There is extra acreage available if one needs a little bit more elbow room. A haven from the outside world offering comfort, privacy, and room to roam all within ten minutes to the full service community of Patten or I-95.
Single Family, Contemporary
2 Full/1 Half
Private Water Service, Well
Wood Frame, Shingle
2,440 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box, DSL Available, Generator, Propane
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom, First Floor Master Bedroom
- Bath Description
- Shower Only
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,440 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Oil, Wood, Hot Water. Radiant, Stove.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Gravel, On Site, 2 Car Garage.
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Mountain, Scenic, Trees/Woods, Fields
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish. Rural, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level, Pasture, Irrigation well, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $160,000
Median Sold Price $116,000
Days On Site 160
Sales-List Price 85.9%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System