Adorable home nestled in great neighborhood. Bright, open living room has great backyard view. U shaped kitchen perfect for hosting, complete with dining area and huge walk-in pantry. Spacious bathrooms have plenty of storage. Escape to the master bath to relax in the large tub. Basement has plenty of options to make it your own. Master suite boasts a sizeable walk-in closet. Possibilities are endless with the large bedrooms with closets to match. Backyard perfect for enjoying outdoors under covered area.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,614 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Disposal, Microwave, Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Appliances
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Family Room, Gas logs.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Window Blinds, Pantry, Walk-in Closets, Smoke Alarm
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Garage.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Balcony, Covered, Deck, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Secluded, Park Adjacent, Public Roads, Paved Road, Clear lot, Level, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Recreation Facilities, Community Spa, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $218,800
Median Sold Price $-1
Days On Site 74
Sales-List Price 97.4%
SOURCE: Rogers Board of Realtors