Last Updated: 11/22/2017 9:33 AM
Incredible opportunity to purchase almost 2000 square feet of usable living space for under $700K. From the moment you enter this home, you will love the grand feeling with vaulted ceilings, the separate living room and an open concept family room, eating area and kitchen. This layout is what everyone is looking for! The living room provides a more formal setting for guests but can also be used for so many other purposes. The family room with a warm and inviting fireplace is great for family time especially with the adjacent informal eating area. The spacious kitchen has an abundance of cabinets and counter space. The open loft greets you as you walk upstairs. This room is ideal for a man-cave, home office or 4th bedroom. The master bedroom is ample and offers his and hers closets. Dual sinks and separate soaking tub and shower are a bonus in the master bathroom. Upstairs laundry is simply the best! The spacious backyard is enhanced with a natural flagstone patio and a patio cover-a wonderful spot to enjoy the beautiful RSM weather. Walk to shops, dining, theaters, schools and more. Only one low HOA provides access to all the incredible community amenities.
Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater
2,000 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Lyon Promenade (Lypm)
Saddleback Valley Unified
RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Loft
- 1 Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Closet, Inside
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened
- Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Mirrored Closet Door(s), Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Washer Hook Ups, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway, Garage, Direct Garage Access, 2 Car Garage.
- Covered, Patio, Stone/Tile
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, In-ground
- Vinyl, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Biking/Fitness Trail, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Rain Gutters. Curbs Walk.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area