Low maintenance 2 bedroom 2 bath Ranch located at the end of a dead end with public water and public sewer. Large Kitchen w. Granite, Stainless Steel appliances, lg food pantry, and center island overlooking the Family rm w. vaulted ceiling. Sliders from Family Rm lead to a large deck overlooking a level partially fenced lot. Living Rm with H/W floors, skylights, and ceiling fan. Master bdrm with new carpets and priv. 3/4 bath. 2nd bedroom with new carpets, full bath, and 1st floor laundry. Huge full size basement is ready to be finished and features additional water hookups. Perfect low maintenance home w/ vinyl windows & siding conveniently located near Derry's downtown with restaurants and shopping.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
Wood Frame, Vinyl
1,488 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- First Floor Laundry, Inside
- pantry walk-in
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath, Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,488 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- None, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Entrance Inside, Concrete, Daylight, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Kitchen Island, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dead End, Public Roads, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $299,450
Median sold price $262,450
Days On Market 97
Sales-List Price 97.7%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network