This spacious 2 bedroom townhome has been beautifully updated with Gleaming Hardwood Floors in the Living, Dining Room and Hallway. The bright sunny kitchen offers Stainless Steel appliances, ample cabinet and counter space and a breakfast nook with large bay window. Sliding doors in the living room lead to the newly enclosed private patio with vinyl flooring. The bathrooms have been newly renovated (2015) with neutral tile and beautiful fixtures. Additional updates include New Heat and A/C (2015), New Hot Water Heater (2015), New Windows (2016). This beautifully maintained and landscaped complex offers indoor/outdoor pools, clubhouse, tennis courts and more. All conveniently located near shopping, highway access, and commuter rails. Showings begin at the first Open House on Sunday 8/13/17 from 12-1:30PM.
1 Full/1 Half
1,350 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Stone
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Deeded Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Community Sauna
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $400,000
Median sold price $322,400
Days On Market 82
Sales-List Price 102.2%
SOURCE: MLSPIN - MLS Property Information Network