This ranch style home is located in a great neighborhood with a baseball field just a few doors down. Close to everything, you will find this home to be a great value! Vinyl siding, newer windows and a BRAND NEW roof -including plywood and shingles just last week, make for very little outdoor maintenance. There is a large kitchen which is open to the dining area and living room, which makes entertaining a breeze. There is a full bath and also 3 bedrooms on the first floor with original hardwoods. In the basement you'll find a family room with wood burning fireplace, a bar area, laundry room, walk- storage room as well as a walk in cedar closet, an office, and a bedroom with attached bath. The huge, level backyard is a nice oasis for you and is very private. Come see this today and start making memories!
Single Family, Ranch
Public Water Service
Wood Frame, Vinyl Siding
2,120 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Circuit Breaker Box, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,120 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,000 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Tile, Vinyl, Concrete, Laminate, Wood, Brick
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished, Full, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage, Paved Driveway, On Site, 1 Car.
- Glass Porch/Balcony
- Shingle, Pitched
- Rolling, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Golf Course, Close To Shops, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level, Rolling.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $189,000
Median Sold Price $170,000
Days On Site 68
Sales-List Price 99.8%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System (MREIS)