A MAJOR PRICE REUDCTION! This is a best value home in Orchard Hills! Live an amazing Southern California lifestyle at this luxurious home in the gated Grove of Orchard Hills. This 4 bedroom, including one on the first floor, 4.5 bath home enjoys top-of-the-line upgrades throughout. The eye-catching entryway unfolds into the luxurious interiors perfected by custom paint, custom window coverings and an elegant crystal chandelier. A great room with fire place flows seamlessly to a large chef’s kitchen with an oversized quartz island creating an ideal entertainment space. A prep kitchen fully equipped with a premium appliances package enhances the Californian life style. The airy second level begins with a lavish master suite offering an immense master bath with two separate walk-in closets. The hallway leads to a spacious bonus/family room and an additional en-suite bedroom. Just down the stairs, a large bonus room creates flex spaces ideal for an office, playroom, gym or a fifth room. Foldable accordion doors leading to the patio with a fire place and paved rear yard enrich landscaping. Notable extras include upgraded cabinets, European oak wood floor and crown molding throughout the home. Orchard Hills residents enjoy proximity to shopping and dining, freeway access and great schools.
Single Family, Spanish, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater
4,007 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Walk-In Pantry
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Six Burner Range, Range/Oven Built-in, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Energy Star Appliance(S), Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Grill Built-in, Microwave, Range Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Living Room, Outdoor Fireplace, Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Guard At Gate
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Crown Molding, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Washer Hook Ups, Foyer Entry, Window Blinds, Window Drapes-curtains
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Direct Garage Access, Driveway.
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Sliding Glass Door, Exterior Lighting, Rain Gutters. Suburban.
- Community Amenities
- Community Spa, Community Pool
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $989,888
Median Sold Price $870,000
Days On Site 68
Sales-List Price 99.0%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS