This home has it all! Beautiful outdoor living spaces including large deck with retractable awning, extensive landscaping & uplighting to set the mood. The interior features hardwoods, luxurious master suite with marble bath, statement clawfoot tub, frameless glass shower & heated floors. Custom gas fireplace in Lower Level Family Room, gas range & furnace. Prime location with a "Wonder-View!"
Townhouse, Traditional, 3 Story
2 Full/2 Half
Public Water Service
Brick & Wood Siding
2,734 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room
- Gourmet Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Dryer, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump
- Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Full Finished, Heated, Partial, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Fireplace Glass Door, Mantle, Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Attic Pull-down, Built-in Shelves, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Deck, Front Porch, Rear Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Private Roads, Asphalt.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $430,000
Median sold price $385,490
Days On Market 88
Sales-List Price 98.9%
SOURCE: MRIS- Metropolitan Regional MLS