Experience luxury living in Homewood! This two bedroom two bathroom condo has been hardly lived in and immaculately maintained. Enjoy your morning coffee on your private balcony with third floor views of the Vulcan. The unit embraces beaming natural light throughout and hardwood floors lead you to a beautiful open kitchen. The kitchen has generous storage, stainless-steel gas appliances, granite countertops, and newly painted cabinets. Enjoy the simplicity of a gas fireplace. You will have two assigned parking spaces in a secured parking garage. Walk to shopping, grocery stores, and restaurants or stay at home and enjoy the national award winning courtyard! A fitness center is available for all residents. Donât miss your chance to own this fabulous space. Current owner is separately selling all furnishings, kitchen supplies, bed linens, draperies, etc. See documents in listing.
Condo, 1 Story
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living/Dining Combo
- Breakfast Bar, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Oven Gas
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Ventless.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors, Recessed Lights, Sound System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Assigned Parking Space.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $399,000
Median Sold Price $339,900
Days On Site 70
Sales-List Price 97.9%
SOURCE: Greater Alabama MLS