Wonderful charming brick front Center Hall Colonial located in the desirable Glenwood section of town- this home boasts 3 large bedrooms- 2 full bathrooms - open floor plan kitchen/ family room - large finished lower level with recreation room - wood flooring throughout - fabulous flow for entertaining - sunny and bright - French doors open to meticulously manicured grounds in a peaceful private rear yard - this home is perfectly located within walking distance to downtown Millburn, NY Trains and our TOP RATED schools - Welcome Home!
Single Family, Colonial
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Recreation Room, Storage, Foyer, Utility Room, Breakfast Room
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Dishwasher, Dryer, Range/Oven- Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air
- Hot Water. Radiant.
- Basement, Finished
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Living Room.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curbs Walk, Corner, Curbs-Walks, Level.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,486,500
Median Sold Price $1,032,500
Days On Site 117
Sales-List Price 95.8%
SOURCE: njgsmls-X Garden State MLS