Enjoy the distinctive lifestyle offered by this superb 2 bedroom, 3 bath, duplex Condo with its own 418sf patio/garden across the park from the Mamaroneck Train Station - only 38 minutes to Grand Central! Have a Manhattan lifestyle with the feel and ambiance of Brownstone living at a fraction of the cost. Only a short walk from all the charm of Mamaroneck Village, with its shops, restaurants, the Emelin Theater, and Harbor Island Park & beach by Long Island Sound. The open kitchen has stainless appliances, granite counters, wood cabinets, and looks out over a large dining room/family room with gas fireplace and sliders to the patio/garden. The first floor also has a living room, full bath, and closet. Upstairs is a spacious master bedroom with large walk in closet and a luxurious master bath with double basin vanity, whirlpool tub, and stall shower. There is a second bedroom, hall bath, and full laundry. Gated covered parking for 2 cars & highways are nearby. STAR is $1187.
Electric Water Heater, Municipality
1,259 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Duplx W/1st Fl Patio
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Master Bedroom Bath, Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Intercom System, Microwave, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Elevator, Granite Counter Top, Fire Sprinklers, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Close to Bus Line, Park Adjacent, Railroad, Close To School, Close To Shops, Public Roads.
- Community Amenities
- Bus Line
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $784,450
Median Sold Price $645,000
Days On Site 130
Sales-List Price 100.0%
SOURCE: Hudson Gateway MLS