This home has it all, the pride of ownership truly shows. This five bedroom home is spacious and well distributed, it has an incredible location, end of the cul-de-sac, walking distance to the daycare, elementary school, and the community pools and playground, can't ask for anything more! Three and a half bathrooms and a two car garage make this the home for you. All the upgrades are here, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and ceramic tile. Don't miss it!
Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,863 sq. ft
JEFFERSON JR HIGH
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Utility Room, Walk-In Pantry
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Separate Tub & Shower, Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Walk-In Closet, Full Bath
- Cook Top Range, Microwave Oven, Range-Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Ice Maker Hookup, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Separate Dining Room, Breakfast Bar, High Ceiling, Internet Connection, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- Brick, Stone
- Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Cul-De-Sac, Curbs Walk.
- Community Amenities
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $258,000
Median Sold Price $224,900
Days On Site 81
Sales-List Price 98.5%
SOURCE: txsabor-v - SABOR San Antonio Board of Realtor