Best of Both Worlds, Single Family Home with Town Home Amenities, No lawn mowing or snow removal. Very Clean and Well Maintained Home! Many new updates including; Granite Counter and Shower Door in upper bath. Huge Deck for Entertaining. Center Island Kitchen, Seamless Gutters (metal) all the way around the home & garage, Water Softener, Whole House Water Filtration, Gas, Remote Controlled Fireplace with Flame-In-Log Tech, Large cap. Front Loading Washer and Dryer, 2" Faux Wood Blinds throughout, Abundance of storage space, including Insulated & finished Garage, Garage Attic with Ladder Access, Extra large deck built strong to hold the weight of a hot tub, 240 Volt Power Source available at deck for hot tub connections, Furnace and A/C maintained regularly through Center Point Energy Home Service Plus, Fresh Paint throughout, New Carpet upstairs, New Dishwasher, 4 ft. Wide Stairways, Newer Stove, Microwave, Clothes Washer, and Garage Door Opener within 2 years.
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
Softener Own, City
2,096 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
911 - Cambridge-Isanti
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,096 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,000 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air
- Forced Air.
- Finished, Full, Daylight, Bath/Lav in Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Fireplace, Family Room, Gas Burning, Stone.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Uncovered.
- Lot Dimensions
- 4450 Sq. Ft
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $239,900
Median Sold Price $242,000
Days On Site 71
Sales-List Price 100.5%
SOURCE: Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc. (RMLS/Northstar)