Last Updated: 9/23/2017 3:09 PM
Beautiful Mountain Home: City Views & Mountain Views, wood floors, nice dining area off the kitchen, 3 heat sources, generator ready, new carpet, exterior was just painted in 2015, roof was replaced in 2012, well pump replaced in 2013 and pressure tank replaced in 2017. Looking at moving to the mountains? Just does not get any better than this! Lots of wild life, only 10 min. to RTD Park-N-Ride and 30 min. to South West Plaza mall! Road to the house is paved all the way and is County Maintained!
Single Family-Detached, Contemporary
2 Full/1 Half
Wood Siding, Frame
1,932 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,842 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Jefferson County R-1
Detailed Room Information
- Master Suite
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,223 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 709 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Range-Oven, Washer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished, Full, Walkout, Entrance Outside, Heated, Entrance Inside
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 2. Freestanding, Gas logs, Family Room, Living Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counter Top, Internet Connection, Master Bath, Open Floor Plan, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Wood, Frame
- Lot View
- Mountain, City
- Gentle Slope
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dog Run. Gentle Slope, Corner, Mountain, Public Roads, Paved Road, Wooded.
HWY 285 & S Turkey Creek Rd. (At Meyer Ranch Park), South on S Turkey Creek Rd., Right on Hill Dale Dr. (Which turns into City View Dr.), Stay on City View Dr. to the property on your left.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $664,999
Median sold price $391,000
Days On Market 52
Sales-List Price 1.0%