"Magnificent and breathtaking are only a few of the words describing this œTop Of The World mountain retreat. The SECLUDED & prestigious gated community of Riva Chase make this a rare, masterpiece where construction cost far exceeds the current price. A home that was built to last a lifetime, a structure of permanence while the free-flowing interior with VAULTED, soaring ceilings & walls of windows illustrate all the qualities of a modern lifestyle. Updates have been made & you need to see it now. A wooded 4.15 acre lot, is perched on the œRIDGE so that panoramic views over Denver, I-70 & Mother Cabrini Shrine are the backdrops from every room (breathtaking) yet your PRIVACY PREVAILS! Peter Forsberg, (National Hockey League professional) lived here and his stamp is all over the amenities which include a lighted pickleball/bball court, sand volleyball court waterfalls, & a FURNISHED gym (over 1000 sq ft). Multiple patios ,decks, gardens & stone paths, are integral in the design.
Single Family-Detached, 2 Story
4 Full/2 Half
Water , Public Water Service
12,422 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
12,422 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Jefferson County R-1
Detailed Room Information
- Exercise Room
- Master Suite
- Breakfast Nook
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Jack and Jill Bath, Jetted Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 6,315 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 6,107 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Vacuum, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Range-Oven, Washer, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood, Stone
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Finished, Full, Walkout, Entrance Outside
- Guest Facilities
- 4. Gas logs, Family Room, Great Room, Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counter Top, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Kitchen Island, Master Bath, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Sauna, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Finished Garage, Heated Garage.
- Stucco, Frame
- Balcony, Deck, Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Lot View
- Mountain, City
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dog Run, Gas Grill, Hot Tub, Playground. Cul-De-Sac, Gated Community, Paved Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $749,000
Median Sold Price $560,000
Days On Site 63
Sales-List Price 99.1%