Don't miss your opportunity to own this spectacular 4 bedroom with office and bonus room, Colonial in the Fields of Nottingham. A smart home with key-less entry doors, garage door, front camera, alarm system and Nest thermostats. This home features over 3000 sq ft of open floor plan living space, hardwood and tile throughout the main level with a fully finished walk up 1400 sq ft basement. Basement includes large bonus room with built ins, closet, full bath, bar, and loads of living space and storage! Kitchen has a new refrigerator, 5 burner gas stove, double ovens, and new microwave. This premium lot which backs to a perserve can be enjoyed from your kitchen or deck. In-ground pet fence is ready for activation. The interior windows on the front of the home are appointed with new white plantation shutters. Brand new roof, insulated garage door, play set and new landscaping being installed 7/23. Neighborhood amenities include, tennis and basketball courts, playgrounds/tot lots and available pool membership. Great schools, sought after neighborhood, and priced to sell quickly. This is your next home!
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Concrete, Frame
4,395 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fields Of Nottingham
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Carroll County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,011 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,384 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Poured, Walkout Stairs
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Heatilator, Gas Burning, Insert, Fireplace.
- TV Entry System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel, Covered.
- Vinyl, Frame, Concrete
- Porch, Deck
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Playground. Suburban, Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Basketball
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $524,950
Median Sold Price $440,000
Days On Site 76
Sales-List Price 99.7%
SOURCE: Bright MLS