Enjoy the privacy and room to roam on this beautiful, wooded setting on 2.66 acres for this multi-level, open floor plan home! Renovated gourmet kitchen with top of the line stainless steel appliances, gorgeous soapstone counter tops, white cabinets, subway backsplash and tiled flooring. New gas fireplace, light fixtures and multiple windows are just a few of the updates. Two stall attached garage, detached single garage, add'l shed and a 36x15 loafing shed. Fenced pasture and outdoor space offers the opportunity to truly enjoy hobby ownership of this home! See supplement for additional improvements.
Single Family, Other
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
Sump Pump, Well Shared
Private Sewer System
1,821 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
535 - Rochester
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Bath Description
- Master Bedroom Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,204 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 617 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Partial, Concrete, Unfinished Basement, Bath/Lav in Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Fireplace, Family Room, Gas Burning, Brick.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Detached Garage, Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Wood, Wire, Electric, Rail, Invisible
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garage. Paved Road, Irregular.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $324,900
Median Sold Price $253,500
Days On Site 86
Sales-List Price 100.4%
SOURCE: Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc. (RMLS/Northstar)