Last Updated: 11/19/2017 6:53 PM
Waiting to find a great location, floor plan and value? Here it is! This home faces a huge open green belt with mature trees and is across the street from the association recreation room, one of several park/playgrounds and pools. It truly is one of the best locations in the community! The home offers an open living room, formal dining, large kitchen which opens to family room and a large, private patio. At 1,824 square feet there is a gracious amount of entertaining space as well as four nicely sized bedrooms. The master is complete with en suite bathroom. The dividing wall between living room and dining room has been removed creating an open flow and versatile floor plan. The windows and kitchen sliding door have been replaced, recessed lighting and fans have been added throughout the home. There is newer flooring in living and dining rooms, new plumbing at all sinks and recently added wash basin at laundry area. There are restaurants, shops, gyms and grocery stores near the home, most within walking distance. It is an easy hop onto the freeway and lets not forget the highly rated 10/10 and 9/10 schools!! There is so much to enjoy within the home and the surrounding community attractions such as Mile Square Park and Golf Course as well as the beach just a few miles away.
2 Full/1 Half
1,824 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Garage
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal
- Guest Facilities
- No Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Open Floor Plan, Unfurnished
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces.
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, In-ground
- Community Spa, Heated Spa, In Ground
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Sidewalks, Street Lights. Curbs Walk, Suburban, Storm drains.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Spa, Community Pool, Park Play Area