Largest "Breaker" condominium currently on the market. Nicely updated with recently remodeled kitchen and nicely maintained throughout. Ceiling fans throughout and tilt-wash replacement windows. The deck provides an outdoor living area with room for a dining table and a settee to relax and watch the world go by. Just steps to the ocean and adjacent to the town square. After your day on the beach enjoy a sundowner at the outside bar at Engleside or Seashell...or take in a show at the Surflight Theater. It is all within an easy walk. Park the car for the weekend! Each unit has a covered carport with storage and room for 2 cars, plus additional parking on site. There is are also outside showers and grilling area. Wonderful opportunity to have your place in the sun on LBI!
Public Water Service
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stacked Washer/dryer, Stove, Washer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space, Attached Carport, Shared Driveway, Guest Parking.
- Lot Dimensions
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $999,000
Median sold price $672,000
Days On Market 172
Sales-List Price 97.2%
SOURCE: NJOCBR: Ocean County NJ