Ready for SUMMER! This incredible home located just minutes from downtown LaGrange and West Point Lake. Lg Master on main with walk in closet and beautiful tiled bath dbl vanities. Oversized kitchen with granite countertops and breakfast room. Lots of cabinets and counter space. Dining rm has beautiful tiled floor Den features masonry fireplace and wet bar and joins tiled sunroom. Laundry room is located off the kitchen. Hardwoods found throughout the living area on main floor. Upstairs features 3 bedrooms of which 2 have on suite baths. Crown molding and chair rail add a sense of character to this home. Privacy fence in your backyard allows you to relax in your in ground pool. Home features security system, programmable HVAC and sprinkler system.
Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Press Board Siding
2,823 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Sun Room
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Breakfast Area, Country Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Great Room, Masonry.
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Car Garage, Garage.
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Workshop. Corner, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $220,999
Median Sold Price $169,450
Days On Site 92
Sales-List Price 97.0%
SOURCE: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service