This beautiful Lake Parker Log Home is a year-round cape, but would also be great as a summer getaway. With its open main level floor plan, you can see in through the front to the back of the house and never miss the views of the lake and mountains. Large windows are on all sides of the combined kitchen/living/dining areas, which open into the family room. The second level is dedicated as a master bedroom suite with a full bath, large walk-in closet, and views of the lake. The walk-out basement is partially finished. Warm up by the propane fireplace or woodstove after ice fishing, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, or Nordic skiing your day away in the winter. Cool off with a boat ride or swim in the lake in the summer. Situated on 4 combined lots with a boathouse, garage, and more than 225' of water frontage, this property guarantees you'll be able to take in the peace and quiet of rural Vermont.
Single Family, Cape Cod, Log, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater
Public Sewer, Septic
1,870 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
100 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box, Propane, Onsite Telephone
GLOVER VILLAGE SCHOOL
LAKE REGION UNION HIGH SCH
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Kitchen/Family Combo, Living/Dining Combo
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Kitchen Combo, Living/Dining Combo, Formal
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,870 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Gas Heat, Wood, Hot Water. Baseboard, Stove.
- Walkout, Full, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 1. Fireplace, Insert.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Carpet Free Home, Gas Fireplace
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage, Paved Driveway, Handicap Parking, Driveway, Garage, Covered.
- Deck, Porch Covered
- Lot View
- Lake, Mountain, Water, View
- Residential Lakefront
- Sloped, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Beach Access, Lake Access, Water Access, Water Front, Boat Slip, Boat House, Private Dock, Garden, Out Building, Extra Storage, Landscaped. Rural, Lake Front, Gravel Road, Public Roads, Unpaved Road, Lake, Level, Sloped, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $164,450
Median sold price $210,445
Days On Market 249
Sales-List Price 98.5%
SOURCE: nhnne-v - Northern New England