Welcome to 10102 Hollister Road in Laingsburg.... A substantial and special piece of property and home... private, pristine and perfectly located. Offering 160 acres of desirable land with a like new soft contemporary ranch home, this secluded estate evokes an 'up north' feeling yet is only minutes from key regional roadways, employers, and attractions. (PLEASE SEE ATTACHED ''DISTINCTIVE FEATURES'' FOR MORE DETAIL). Tucked off a country road amidst some of Mid-Michigan's most scenic real estate where Centennial farms and rolling hills have welcomed and sheltered families and friends for generations, this special estate feels hours away from the hustle and bustle, stress and strain of work and our increasingly busy lives. SEE SUPPLEMENT FOR MORE INFORMATION
Single Family, Ranch
Softener Own, Well
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- First Floor Laundry, Dryer Connection
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,396 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Electric Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Wood. Forced Air, Stove.
- Daylight, Full, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Egress Window
- Additional Interior Features
- Laminate Counter, Pantry, Smoke Alarm, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Street Parking, 2 Car Garage.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Agricultural Res
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lake Access, Barn. Pond Front, Unpaved Road, Wooded.
to be released to buyers agent
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $164,900
Median Sold Price $165,000
Days On Site 38
Sales-List Price 101.0%
SOURCE: MIGLANS: Greater Lansing Association of Realtors