Looking for a home that has been meticulously maintained? If so, this is the house for you. This home has had many updates which include: large family room addition, Updated kitchen with new appliances, granite counters and breakfast bar, new Pella windows and doors, fresh interior paint, maintenance free siding and architectural roof, refinished hardwood floors on both levels, Master bath was just remodeled and so much more. Check out the size of the garage, the rear of it has a heated workshop. There is also a small shed behind the house and another larger one for your toys. The yard is flat, beautifully manicured and fenced in. You will know from the moment you walk through the door that this home is perfection!!
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, City
2,012 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
281 - Robbinsdale
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Recreation Room, Workshop, Foyer
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,724 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 288 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Full, Finished, Daylight, Concrete
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Fireplace, Recreation Room, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Heated Garage, Driveway.
- Patio, Porch
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 85 X 147
- Chain Link, Full
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed. City Road, Curb, Paved Road, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $468,000
Median Sold Price $395,000
Days On Site 73
Sales-List Price 99.7%
SOURCE: Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc. (RMLS/Northstar)