This contemporary east Highland Park residence is ideally located off Sheridan Road, walking distance to Rosewood Beach, Ravinia, the Metra train and elementary schools. Designed by an award-winning architect, it is very private with oversized windows that offer a unique connection between the living space and the natural world that surrounds it with panoramic views of the ravines, birds and wildlife. Set on nearly two acres, this home has a magnificent Roman-shaped turquoise swimming pool with spa and ample space for outdoor recreation. The home's main level includes extensive family and entertaining space including living and dining rooms, a spacious eat-in kitchen with top quality appliances, a 1,000 bottle wine cellar and separate wet bar, family and media rooms, and a dramatic center atrium with double staircase and custom skylight. There are 5-6 bedrooms in the home including a luxurious master suite with oversized bedroom, and luxurious en suite bath with dual vanity, whirlpool, separate shower and dressing room with custom closets. A large rec room and bath are located in the basement, along with mechanical equipment and ample storage. Other features include dual laundry centers, four car-attached garage parking, plus a large motor court. This home is also available for rent.
Single Family, 2 Story
5 Full/2 Half
6,273 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
RAVINIA ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
EDGEWOOD MIDDLE SCHOOL
HIGHLAND PARK HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Recreation Room, Sun Room, Foyer, Media, Breakfast Room
- First Floor Bedroom
- First Floor Laundry, Second Floor Laundry
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath, Steam Shower, Dual Sinks, Bidet, 1st Floor Bath
- Double Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Freezer, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, Wine Refrigerator, Cook Top Range
- Hardwood, Carpet, Stone, Granite
- Central Air, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Partial, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- 3. Wood-burning, Gas logs, Gas Starter, Family Room, Master Bedroom, Other Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Deck, Patio
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- 150 X 818 X 79 X 736, 1.0-1.99 Acres
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped Professionally. Asphalt, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $574,950
Median Sold Price $400,000
Days On Site 135
Sales-List Price 94.9%
SOURCE: Midwest Real Estate Data