Last Updated: 11/18/2017 12:33 PM
Designed for Florida living, this well-maintained 3 bedroom, 2 bath pool home is situated on a spacious wooded lot in one of Deland's most sought after community. The contemporary styled kitchen is designed to today's busy cook and comes equipped with updated kitchen cabinetry, pull-out drawers, all appliances, and breakfast bar for informal gatherings or impromptu meals. This home also features formal living, dining & foyer areas, big enough for any occasion and a spacious family room with stone fireplace adjacent to kitchen designed for today's casual living. Enjoy summer evenings on your own private porch overlooking the screened in-ground, solar heated pool surrounded by rolling lawn shrubs & trees. This is no ordinary home - a winning combination of interior & exterior features makes this home a special place and easy to enjoy. Additional features of the home include a large indoor utility, upgraded thermal windows, updated master bath with newer cabinetry, French doors, Jacuzzi tub & porcelain tile, new roof in 2014 with transferable wind mitigation report, and updated 2nd bath.
Single Family, Ranch, Contemporary, 1 Story
Stone, Wood Frame
1,720 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Brandywine Unit 03
Electric, Cable TV
CITRUS GROVE ELEMENTARY
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Foyer, Florida Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Convection Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Thermal Window
- Family Room, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Window Blinds, Smoke Alarm
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- Covered, Patio Screened
- Pool Description
- Private, Concrete, In-ground, Screen Enclosed, Solar heated
- Lot Dimensions
- 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Lights, Landscaped. In County, Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Community Tennis