Step into this lovely, well maintained home. A total of 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, brand new kitchen, granite countertops, tile backsplash, soft close drawers and Bamboo flooring. New microwave and refrigerator too. Formal dining room, living room with brick fireplace, master bedroom has a half bath, plus additional bedrooms are a nice size. Finished lower level walkout, daylight basement with the additional 4th bedroom and full bath with tile shower. Family room has tile flooring and a pellet stove for cold evenings that are just around the corner. Large deck overlooks fenced backyard, X-tra large shed with electric, workbench and shop area. energy efficient windows, new A/C window unit and all appliances will stay. See attached highlight sheet with documents. Impressive, must see property.
Single Family-Detached, Bi-Level
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,896 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Conrad Weiser Area
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,896 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,000 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Stove.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Wood Stove, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Built-In, Gravel.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $389,950
Median Sold Price $244,450
Days On Site 177
Sales-List Price 95.7%
SOURCE: Bright MLS