PRIVACY ON PINE NEEDLE! That's exactly what you'll find at this 4-bedroom, 2.5-bath colonial with a great backyard that backs to green acres. You'll feel the warmth from the moment you enter the foyer and you'll be taken with details like the specially-designed hardwood flooring in the living room, dining room, and kitchen. But, it's the exit through the family-room sliders onto the maintenance-free deck where you will notice the serene environment that could very well become your backyard. Come take a look. You won't be disappointed!
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Living Room
- Living Room
- Floor - Wood
- Breakfast Nook, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Full Bath
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Washer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile, Ceramic, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway, On Street.
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood,Residential,Single Family
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed, Sliding Glass Door. Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $366,000
Median Sold Price $350,000
Days On Site 104
Sales-List Price 98.4%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS