Last Updated: 11/23/2017 4:52 AM
RARE opportunity! Incredible value in sought-after City of Decatur. Top-floor unit with vaulted ceilings, tons of natural light and an enormous, private deck overlooking the quiet woods. Gently-loved condo has a large, open kitchen with new SS fridge, Corian countertops and tumbled stone backsplash, huge pantry and breakfast island. You'll love the beautiful hardwoods, updated light fixtures and fabulous closets. Just 17 years young, quiet Scott Hall condominiums are a great value and convenient to everywhere - including Decatur's dog parks, pools and festivals.
Single Family-Attached, 2 Story
1,202 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living/Dining Combo
- Breakfast Bar
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator
- Electric, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Guest Parking.
- Balcony, Deck/Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- No Dock or Boathouse , Walk to Schools, Walk to Shopping.
18 005 01 035