Wonderful family home in Stonegate! This home boasts vaulted ceilings and an open floor plan. Upon entering, large windows shining light into the living and family rooms. Boasting a main floor master bedroom with a full five piece attached bathroom! The family room invites you to reflect on the day with a cozy fireplace and media niche. A Study/Den or fourth bedroom and half bath and main floor laundry in a mudroom complete the main level. room. The basement is waiting for your imagination. Take time to relax outside on the deck and backyard. All this within walking distance to public transportation, E-470, shopping and Parker Rec Center! $5000 in seller concession
Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Qtr
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
Brick, Wood Siding, Concrete, Frame
3,292 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
2,315 Sq. Ft. (approx)
220v Service, Cable TV, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Master Suite
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,315 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 977 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Convection Oven, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Range-Oven, Washer, Washer/Dryer
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Partial, Entrance Inside
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas logs, Family Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Laminate Counter, Cable Available, Kitchen Island, Master Bath, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Wood, Brick, Frame, Concrete
- Deck, Front Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner, Public Transport, Public Roads, Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $529,900
Median Sold Price $485,000
Days On Site 75
Sales-List Price 99.2%