Have your mini ranch close to the city without city taxes! In unincorporated Tarrant County and sought after Northwest ISD! Gated equestrian neighborhood with community lighted arena, pavilion, round pen, riding trails, baseball and soccer fields. The house has a great layout! Three bedrooms split from the master suite! Second living area has a closet and it's own half bath. In the last two years the house has been updated with ceramic floors in the bathrooms, slate floor in the laundry, real hardwoods in the rest of the home, granite throughout, new kitchen appliances, 2 new HVAC units, 3stall barn w tack room, Invisifence for dogs around entire property and new roof. On well and septic so utilities are low!
Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Private Water Service
Aerobic Septic, Private Sewer System, Septic, Existing Well
2,589 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fossil Creek Estates Add
SONNY AND ALLEGRA NANCE
- Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven
- Ceramic Tile, Slate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Stone, Wood-burning.
- Pre-Wired Security
- Additional Interior Features
- Dry Bar, Internet Connection, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- 1 Acre to 2.99 Acres
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- RV/Boat Parking, Satellite Dish, Stable, Workshop. Greenbelt, Horse Property, Pasture, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area, Gated Community
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $269,500
Median Sold Price $222,500
Days On Site 74
Sales-List Price 98.6%
SOURCE: Dallas MLS - N.T.R.E.I.S.