Elegant French Provincial colonial so close to Potomac Village shops, dining and library. Amazing curb appeal and spacious floorplan boasts generous rooms perfect for entertaining and gathering with friends & family. Stunning two story foyer w/curved staircase opens to formal LR w/FP and huge DR. Sunny kitchen w/center island and large breakfast area opens to expansive deck. Family room w/FP, beamed/vaulted ceiling and bar. Panelled library w/built-ins and a mud room complete the 1st level. Upper with 5 large BRs, wonderful spa bath & huge walk in closet in master plus 2nd staircase w/chairlift. Daylight walkout finished LL w/legal bedroom, wonderful rec room w/curved stone bar & FP , exercise room and two enormous storage rooms. Freshly painted and turn key condition! Super location with short hop to shops/dining/library of Potomac Village, Bullis, Montgomery Mall and public golf course!
Single Family, Colonial, French Provincial, 3+ Story
5 Full/3 Half
Public Water Service
6,928 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 4,663 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,265 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Cook Top Range, Double Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- 3. Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Circular Driveway.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,499,450
Median Sold Price $912,500
Days On Site 106
Sales-List Price 97.0%
SOURCE: Bright MLS