Absolutely perfect townhouse just minutes from the Manassas train station and all that the City offers.Move in ready today.You only need to look at this one.Check out the kitchen with granite countertops and double oven stove pantry and the ceramic flooring. Then check out the masterbath tilework.Four real bedrooms and three full baths.Very close to the neighborhood pool and shopping as well as all of the restaurants in the city. Seller bikes to the train station to begin his commute to the city. Well loved home and it shows. Deck, fenced yard, and patio.No negatives at all.Check out the schools too. You will definitely not be disappointed.
Townhouse, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public
1,920 sq. ft
Underground, Cable TV, Natural Gas, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Manassas City Public Schools
GEORGE C. ROUND
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,320 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 600 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Stove, Double Oven
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Mantle, Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Street Parking, Assigned Parking Space.
- Deck, Patio
- Board Fence, Privacy Fence, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped, Back Yard. Cul-De-Sac.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $374,750
Median Sold Price $341,000
Days On Site 85
Sales-List Price 98.9%
SOURCE: Bright MLS