Location, location, location. This highly desirable Eastside Costa Mesa 1825 Sq Ft, 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath plus 3rd floor loft home is located in the gated, private and quaint community of Laurel Point. Featuring a large private outdoor patio great for entertaining friends or just lounging is adjacent to a beautiful greenbelt and is steps away from the community pool. An entertainers dream, the large open great room features fireplace, beverage bar, wine fridge, spacious dining area and kitchen with all new stainless steel appliances. The large master suite includes vaulted ceilings, cozy fireplace, ensuite bathroom with separate vanities, quartz countertops, large walk-in shower with custom glass and large walk in closet. The spacious secondary bedrooms shared bathroom has dual sinks with touch sense faucets, quartz countertops, under cabinet lighting, towel warmer and large skylight. Additional features include; 2 car garage, 2nd floor laundry, central A/C, and convenient to the freeway.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Water Softener
1,825 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Laurel Point Townhomes (Enlp)
Newport Mesa Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Walk-In Closet
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Range/Oven Built-in, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Range Hood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Living Room, Master Bedroom, Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Staircase - Multiple, Bar, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Granite Counter Top, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Direct Garage Access.
- Balcony, Concrete, Patio
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Lot View
- Park, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sliding Glass Door, Rain Gutters. Suburban.
- Community Amenities
- Community Spa, Community Pool
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $849,994
Median Sold Price $807,500
Days On Site 84
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS