Welcome to 103 Barons Hill Road, a one-of-a-kind retreat located on a private, 1.40 acre lot! Peace and quiet await you at this hidden treasure in West Brandywine Township. Experience the charm of the home from the moment you step into the open great room with wood beam ceiling, large brick fireplace, and beautiful, handscraped hardwood flooring that spreads throughout the main living space. Sunlight pours in through the large windows and sliders that open to the wrap around deck providing tranquil wooded views from all angles. The beautifully updated kitchen features an abundance of white cabinets, granite countertops, island with breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, and a sunny breakfast area. The main floor master bedroom features new carpet and two closets. There are two additional bedrooms on the main floor as well as an updated, full bathroom. The finished, walk-out lower level offers even more living space including a cozy family room with wood stove, a bonus room that could be as a 4th bedroom and another full bath! The exterior of the home is just as fantastic as the interior and provides a storage shed and chicken coop! This unique home is truly one of a kind with peaceful, wooded views from every window! Here~s your chance to wake up in a wonderful cabin in the woods every day!
Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
2,110 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,785 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 325 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Wood, Hot Water. Stove.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Wood-burning, Wood Stove, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Patio, Wrap-around Porch
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $257,400
Median Sold Price $215,000
Days On Site 90
Sales-List Price 96.8%
SOURCE: Bright MLS