Classic westside Danville ranch style home on .66-acre park-like, cul-de-sac setting walking distance to Iron Horse Trail & downtown w/views of Las Trampas Ridgeline. 2,900 +/-sf updated sophisticated interior & backyd entertaining & playgd mecca: Saltwater pebble tec pool w/beach entry, spa, multiple waterfalls, patios, gas fire pit, outdoor kitchen, sports ct, speakers, lush gardens, redwoods/shade trees + addâl rm to customize. Smart home w/energy mgt system tracks power, water, solar consumption. Smart sprinkler system & garage dr. Nest thermostats & smoke detectors. Hardwood flooring, vaulted tongue & groove ceilings, stylish fixtures, wet & dry ars, 5 bds incl master w/French dr to bkyd, barn dr to bth., en suite guestrm. 3.5 bths, bonus/playrm w/built-ins, formal living w/gas frpl, formal dining w/built-in buffet incl. wine frig, updated eat-in kitchen w/Bosch, Jenn Air, LG appl. Fam. rm. w/pellet stove. Well water storage, 2-car garage. Top-rated SRVUSD schools w/in .5 mile.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,916 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
San Ramon Valley (925) 552-5500
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen/Family Combo
- Hookups Only, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Counter Top - Stone, Skylight
- Bath Description
- Solid Surface, Stall Shower, Tile, Updated Baths
- Hardwood, Tile
- A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Family Room, Living Room, Pellet Stove, Raised Hearth.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Pool Description
- Black Bottom, Gunite, In-ground, Pool Sweep, Community Pool
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Dog Run, Front Yard, Garden/Play, Side Yard, Extra Storage, Shed. Corner, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,569,000
Median Sold Price $1,300,000
Days On Site 67
Sales-List Price 98.9%
SOURCE: MAX MLS - Contra Costa, Bay East, EBRD