Charming One Story 3BR 2BA beautifully maintained Ranch nestled on a private 2 acre setting of Maple trees. Lots of living space with a large family room leading to a Cathedral ceiling living/dining /kitchen open concept area with cozy wood stove. Radiant floor heating with ceramic wood-like tile throughout . Open framed porch overlooking private lawn. This is a must see conveniently located one-owner home just minutes from downtown Presque Isle. Radiant floor Heated 3-bay garage with 3 10 x 10 overhead doors and elevator to second level . Direct access to ATV trail and snowmobile trail . A truly unique offering.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Private Water Service, Well, Electric Water Heater
Mason, Wood Frame, Fiber Cement Siding
2,272 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom, First Floor Master Bedroom
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,272 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Oil, Wood. Radiant.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage, Street Parking, Garage, Gravel.
- Fiber Cement
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rural, Gravel Road, Paved Road, Private Roads, Rolling, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $135,000
Median Sold Price $122,000
Days On Site 114
Sales-List Price 93.1%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System (MREIS)