Exquisitely appointed property in Equestrian friendly community and award-winning school district. This European inspired home offers luxury, attention to detail and privacy. Situated on almost 2 acres, with Pebble Tec saltwater pool featuring 2 waterfalls, arbor covered patio and Master Gardner designed landscaping. The main level floor plan includes a grand staircase entry, formal dining room, home office with built-in bookcases and desk, large living room anchored by a masonite fireplace, cozy All-Season Sunroom, beautifully appointed kitchen and a master suite with the second fireplace. Upper level features three additional bedrooms each with an en-suite and walk-in closets, and a spacious rec room/flex space. Private cul-de-sac setting and perfect location for Greenville/Anderson commuters. This one of a kind property is bound to impress the most discriminating buyer.
Single Family, Craftsman, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Brick, Stone, Wood
Holding Tank, Septic
3,747 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Underground, Cable TV, Electric, Natural Gas, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Inlaw Suite, Laundry Room, Recreation Room, Sun Room, Office
- Master Bedroom on Main, Walk-In Closet
- 2nd Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Dual Sinks, Full Bath, Jetted Tub
- Convection Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Wall Oven
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Brick
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Gas Pack. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated, Storm Window, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl Frame
- Fireplace, 2 or More Fireplaces.
- Additional Interior Features
- Internet Connection, Foyer, Built-in Shelves, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Smooth Ceiling, Granite Counter Top, Hydro Tub, Smoke Alarm, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Walk-in Closets, Floored Attic
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Concrete Driveway, Garage.
- Wood, Brick, Stone
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscape Lighting, Satellite Dish, Garage. Subdivision, Cul-De-Sac, Level, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $393,100
Median Sold Price $155,700
Days On Site 83
Sales-List Price 97.8%
SOURCE: Western Upstate MLS