Wow! Move-in and ready to go! 1st floor master with an office on the first floor! Open stairway and entry, a must see! Full basement stubbed for bath with daylight windows. 2 car attached garage with service door and extra storage space. large deck facing East overlooking the beautifully manicured lawn & flower beds. Low traffic neighborhood with sidewalks. Formal & informal dining. Open kitchen w/new appliances. Granite counter tops. 1st floor laundry off of 1/2 bath with double doors for sound control. vinyl side on 3 sides of home. Newer bamboo flooring in foyer, kitchen & dining areas. Newer furnace & central air! This home shows a 10! Please remove shoes and there might be a cat hiding. Do not let out. Do not miss this one of a kind custom built, one owner home! Tons of storage!
Single Family, Contemporary, 1-1/2 Story, 2 Story
2 Full/2 Half
Public Water Service
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- First Floor Laundry, Dryer Connection
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,899 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Oven, Electric Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Daylight, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Gas Burning, Heatilator, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counter Top, Smoke Alarm, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Paved Road, Public Roads.
CREYTS & ST/JOE, EAST TO ARLINGTON, SOUTH TO ALEXANDRIA, SOUTH TO HOME
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $82,000
Median Sold Price $89,900
Days On Site 73
Sales-List Price 98.7%
SOURCE: MIGLANS: Greater Lansing Association of Realtors